Sent by: Muhammad Irfan
* The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
* Of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions!
* "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
* "Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.
* In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off!
* Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
* You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
* There is a city called Rome on every continent.
* It's against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland!
* Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day!
* Horatio Nelson, one of England's most illustrious admirals was throughout his life, never able to find a cure for his sea-sickness.
* Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people
* Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe!
* The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!
* One quarter of the bones in your body, are in your feet!
* Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different!
* The first known transfusion of blood was performed as early as 1667, when Jean-Baptiste, transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man.
* Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
* Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
* The present population of 5 billion plus people of the world is predicted to become 15 billion by 2080.
* Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
* Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
* Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th."
* Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
* On average a hedgehog's heart beats 300 times a minute.
* More people are killed each year from bees than from snakes.
* The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words.
* More people are allergic to cow's milk than any other food.
* Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
* The placement of a donkey's eyes in its' heads enables it to see all four feet at all times!
* The six official languages of the United Nations are: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.
* Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
* It's against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA.
* You're born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
* Some worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food!
* Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
* It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* The world’s oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
* The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
* Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not.
* Slugs have 4 noses.
* Owls are the only birds who can see the colour blue.
* A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!
* A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue!
* The average person laughs 10 times a day!
* An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.